GlobalDataBrokers is committed towards the safeguarding and protection of all the personal information you provide us.
We collect information from you at various points on the website during the course of your visit here.
There are three types of information that we collect on-site and off-site.
- When you use our website, we collect information regarding this. These may include the details of all the pages that you have visited, time spent, documents you have downloaded directly, location, traffic and such other details.
- The other type is the information that you have voluntarily supplied to us. This includes login details, form page submissions and purchase information.
- Information you provide us voluntarily during communications offline through email, phone or written communications.
Social Media Icons
Usage of information
Most of the information that you provide us is utilized to communicate with you. There are a few other uses of such information and they are listed below.
- To communicate with you about information that you have requested us about our products and services.
- To inform you about any changes to the services that we are providing, updates and changes on the website, maintenance work that may interfere with your login.
- To communicate with you about additional information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. This information will only be communicated with you if you have expressed interest and have given us explicit consent only.
- Communication regarding the launch of new products and services that we have which may be of interest to you.
Storage of collected data (personal)
As we have stated above, we do collect personally identifiable information about you while you connect with us for login purposes and purchase. We have methods and techniques to collect and store this data as we understand that it is personally identifiable and can do significant damage if it falls into the hands of unscrupulous elements. We need to transfer the personal information outside our geographical location for processing and storing. By using our website, you are providing us explicit consent to said transfer. We have software in place that ensures this data transfer happens according to the highest standards of business security. As with any transaction on the internet, nothing is safe. In light of these issues, we cannot guarantee full and complete protection of transferred data. you have chosen to send us this data at your own risk and we shall try our best to minimize this risk.
Disclosure of information
Access to your information
According to the Data Protection Act of 1998, you have a legal right to access all the information that you have provided us. You can request access to them via email.